SRLAW team have extensive experience in representation and defense for in litigation proceedings before all levels of Cambodia courts, arbitration and other dispute resolution. With a wide variety of experience in practice, our professionals could serve as follow:
- Represent, negotiate, and defend in civil, criminal and commercial litigations at all levels of courts
- Advise on substantive and procedural laws concerning civil, criminal, commercial litigation, and other concerning family dispute, divorce, adoption, parental authority, child
- Draft, review and submit civil, criminal, commercial, and other complaints
- Apply for preservative reliefs/injunction
- Apply for compulsory execution of judgments and rulings
- Assist in evidence collection
- Visit and advise clients in police custody
- Provide legal translation of evidences or interpretation for foreign clients
- Debt recovery, and enforcement of securities agreements
- Wills and inheritance
- Advise and assist in negotiation, conciliation, arbitration of commercial dispute and any other alternation dispute resolution
- Apply for recognition and enforcement of Foreign Arbitral Award
- Advise, represent, and defend in Labor matter either in court or Arbitration Council
Our practice team provide high quality of service of litigation, arbitration, and other dispute resolution in a widely spectrum from small local matter to complex disputes.
If you need to deal with Court of Justice in Cambodia; please kindly click on Power of Attorney Form, fill it up, and return back to us here.